Cosine Kitty stayed up all night thinking about math...
Read my book
Fundamentals of Ray Tracing
- my freeware chess program (with C++ source code) for Windows and Linux.
Flywheel chess engine
for browser-based chess.
My home-made digital clock!
- C# .NET program for reading from NIST atomic clocks on the Internet.
Astronomy Sky View
- Enter your longitude and latitude, and this will show you what celestial objects are in your sky.
Solar System Calculator
- Browse a dynamic calendar that displays astronomical events.
that I have taken.
- Given three stars and angle measurements, calculate where a planet is.
Math and Physics
Electrons on a Sphere
— a simulation in your browser.
Measuring gravitational acceleration with a pendulum
Dropping a pebble from outer space
Unit Conversion Tool
- Given latitude and longitude of two points, calculates compass direction and distance of one as seen from the other.
- Given starting latitude, starting longitude, compass direction, and distance, calculates the resulting latitude and longitude.
Polynomial Equation Solver
- Finds complex-valued solutions for cubic, quadratic, or linear equations.
Make your browser calculate π to 1000 decimal places!
Batch file for calculating π
as featured on
The Daily WTF
Make your browser calculate
th roots to 1000 decimal places!
Rubik's Cube Nuggets
Cubical Network of Resistors
- A new way to look at the Mandelbrot Set, using Newton's Method to find complex values that repeat every
Mandelbrot Orbital Boundaries
again, this time solved algebraically.
- A look at the algebra underlying the fractal complexity of the Mandelbrot Set.
Mandelbrot fractal area estimates
- My own computed estimates for areas of the Mandelbrot series of fractals.
Lightning detector circuit
Radio receiver circuits
The Qwibnar Zone
- Thanks to archive.org, my old web site lives again!
Don's Office Art
GeekNet Inter-Office Telegraph System
I wrote, with source code!
Arduino microcontroller projects
Homemade HDTV antenna
that I have personally kitchen-tested.
Friends who do cool things!
by John Schultz. A cool utility for cleaning up old files based on user-defined patterns and schedules.
Contact me :